Merckens Confectionery Chocolate Melts
- Merckens Confectionery Chocolate Melts are a delicious, smooth and creamy vanilla flavored confectionery candy coating with no waxy taste!
- Confectionery candy coatings combine sugar, milk and vegetable oil. It is easy to melt and requires no tempering. If a thinner coating is desired, paramount crystals may be added. If adding flavors or colors, use a concentrated flavor or oil-based flavor.
- Heat Warning: Chocolate may melt in shipping if ordering during warmer temperatures. If it melts during shipping, it can be remelted. (We are located in Central Kentucky with cold winters and hot summers).
- Do not over heat, keep moisture out of candy.
- Net Weight: 16 oz bag
- Certified Kosher
- ALLERGY WARNING: Made on equipment that also processes wheat, milk, egg, soy, and tree nuts
- Compound / confectionery coating is stored in a temperature controlled area between the temperatures of 50°-70°F in which it typically keeps the product around 65°F. The compound / confectionery coating should be shipped so that the product can maintain its temperature to keep the product from melting.
Crown Bakery Supply has almost everything you need to create beautiful cakes, cupcakes, cookies, candies, and more for any event! Not only do we have the essentials for making cakes, we have the necessary tools to assemble mind-blowing creations! The possibilities are endless with creativity and the proper tools!