TYLOSE / CMC 2 OZ / 55 GRAMS
Make amazing gum paste creations with our Tylose Powder.™
· Specially formulated to resist high humidity.
· Improves freeze and thaw stability of gum paste.
· Longer shelf life.
· It acts as a great emulsifier, that helps distribute the fat uniformly and prevents fat from migrating to the surface where it could oxidize and spoil the gum paste.
· Gluten Free
Tylose Powder™ Gumpaste Recipe
4 Large Egg Whites
2 Lb. Confectioners' Sugar
4 Tablespoons CAI Tylose Powder™
4 Teaspoons Shortening
1. Make royal icing by whipping the egg whites & adding confectioners' sugar gradually at medium speed. Beat 2-3 minutes until soft peaks.
2. While mixing, add the Tylose Powder™ slowly until mixture becomes thick.
3. Scrape out the mixture on a work surface & knead the shortening into smooth consistency.
4. Wrap gum paste in plastic wrap & place in a zip lock bag. Keep refrigerated.
5. Allow the gum paste to come to room temperature before use.
CMC, Sugar, Dextrine.
24 Months from date of manufacture.
Temperature to not exceed 75°F and relative humidity < 50%. Store in a well ventilated area free from odors and out of direct sunlight. CERTIFICATIONS Parve.